Wednesday, October 03, 2012

All That's JAZ

Hi everyone!
I finally started selling online through Multiply, Ebay & Facebook already!
I know I haven't been updating this personal side of my blog these days....been learning to keep some areas of my life a little bit more private.
I hope you don't mind.
Besides,
I don't want to get caught up with a libel case under the Cybercrime Law that's been implemented TODAY!
So, there, I need to shut up on some things that I like to rant about.
Haha.

But anyway,
If you are fashion lovers like me,
You might want to check out my fashion blog by clicking the link below:
STYLE:  JAZTIFIED

And if you're up for cool accessories that won't burn holes through your pockets,
Drop by my online shops and browse through the items that I have as my personal picks.
You can find me in (click on the links below):

Multiply
Ebay
Facebook

See you all there!
And thank you all in advance =)

No comments: